Monday, January 25, 2010

monday

I really don't like mondays' in general. They are a start to a very long week. The weekend is always way too short, most likely because I work every saturday and I feel that everybody deserves a two day weekend or it's just not enough. This monday especially was back to the grind because it was my first day back from break to my nursing classes. As soon as I walked into that classroom at 9am this morning it felt like I had never left. All the talk about papers, tests, homework, and what is expected of us. How come us students don't have a syllabus for our professors and what is expected of them? By this I mean like teaching clearly, not to fast, and how about decrease some of that crazy pressure they put on all of us on the first day.

No comments:

Post a Comment