Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Random

There are many different things on my mind at this point in time and at this time of the day. I have so many things to do when I get out of this class and those things are taking over all my thoughts it is like a major to do list in my head. Everyday is filled with so many things to accomplish and so many times there just isn't enough time in the day to finish everything on one's list. I am a very organized person whom usually sets a game plan for the day the night before. This helps to keep certain things in check for me.

2 comments:

  1. To quickly Re-Re introduce myself

    My name is Felipe and I will be serving as Tech guy during your stay at the WCSP. You can ask me any questions about the program, Blogger, Flickr, Blurb, BookSmart (blurb program), Cameras, Photography, and Photoshop. I'm also open to any other questions. I hope you enjoy the class as much as past students have!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Course Evaulation as of Thurs, April 29 (4pm):

    Photo; 100 +
    Blog: 100 +

    Any additional matierals added to your blog or photo site will no longer count towards your grade in this class. Please work on completing your Blurb book.

    If you have any questions about these grades, feel free to contact me.

    ReplyDelete