Monday, February 22, 2010

I really hate...

I really hate fish. The smell and the one eye-ball staring up at you in the market is disgusting. I don't know how anyone could eat something that comes out of the ocean like that. The thought of knowing what has been around that fish in those seas grosses me out completely. I am pretty sure that dead bodies have been floating around throughout those waters with those same fish that someone is cooking for dinner. How gross is that? As for sushi, that is a whole other level of grossness as well. Now were taking that same disgusting fish and not even cooking it but eating it raw. Who came up with this? ughh

1 comment:

  1. Pam, you are doing a decent job with the writing, but if you want extra points you are going to have to shake it up a bit. Trying some longer pieces, stories, or poetry.

    ReplyDelete