Wednesday, February 10, 2010

natural wonders

Right outside of my door there are many different things that I never took the time to notice before. For example, there are empty pots where flowers used to fill in the spring time that are now filled of mounds of snow. The snow is actually everywhere and it is glistening off of everything. For some reason everything just looks so much more clean and pretty with snow covering it. I don't know how or why I feel like that but it just puts off that effect. When I walked outside my door this morning (which was quite a challenge itself with all of the un-shoveled snow blocking the door), I felt a deeper appreciation for the beauty of the outdoors. I took a deep breath and just stood and wondered how all of this snow made it my way.

No comments:

Post a Comment