Sunday, February 28, 2010

I remember...

Things remembered:

I remember the day my sister was born.

I remember playing hockey in the middle of the street with my brother.

I remember Roy Rogers on sunday mornings with my father.

I remember kickball in the schoolyard and recess.

I remember being a crazy, fast runner.

I remember not worrying all the time.

I remember not being allowed to walk around the block.

I remember my mom always being there to pick me up from school.

I remember worrying about what other people thought of me in high school.

I remember having my first cigarette.

I remember how hard and how worth quitting smoking was.

I remember the first time I thought I fell in love.

I remember Mr. Panse my 3rd grade teacher.

I remember wearing courdoroys.

I remember how not fun high school was.

I remember getting my first job.

I remember the swings at rath park.

I remember the smell of the hot dogs and peanuts walking through the city around christmas time.

I remember the first time I met my boyfriend.

I remember the moment I fell in love with him.

I remember the first time I decided to live life to the fullest and just worry about making myself happy for once.

I remember the look on my parents faces the day I moved out.

I remember the look on my face the day I moved out. : )

No comments:

Post a Comment