Saturday, February 13, 2010

The place I love

The place I love is not quite so quiet but serene. It has a calming effect on my body and spirit. It smells of sand, ocean water, and peanut butter sandwiches. This place I love is called the beach. Every summer since I was a little child I would always love to go to the beach. The most stressful part of that day was always just getting there. As a child and always having to rely on someone to get you to your favorite place is not always an easy thing. Once I was able to drive the beach was where I would go if I had to think about something really important to make a decision or just to not think at all. Somehow being at the beach although it was not exactly the most quiet place there was always kids goofing around and such but the sound of the waves and feeling of the breeze on my face seemed to drown everything else out to the point of ultimate relaxation and thought.

No comments:

Post a Comment