Wednesday, April 14, 2010

HOT DOGS in Manhattan


Today we went to Manhattan for the second time in this class. I really enjoy going into the city. I would love it a lot more if I did not have to travel by my lonesome on the train. On the way to the city today all I could think about was getting a hot dog and maybe so honey roasted peanuts from the street vendors. The food vendors in the city (mainly the hot dog ones) are one of the reasons I love going to the city. There is nothing like getting a dirty water dog in Manhattan off a random street vendor. This trip to Manhattan we went to the Metropolitan Museum of Art. It was my first time ever at this place and it was beautiful with so many different things to see. Some of these things can be seen on my flickr pictures. After going to Metro we walked to Central Park. On this lovely walk with some of the girls we decided to stop for a hot dog which had been on my mind all day. It was amazing with onions and ketchup. Nothing like it. To top off this awesome day in the city I got some honey roasted peanuts for the ride home. What a day!

No comments:

Post a Comment