Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Nightmare

A nightmare that is randomly repeated on more than one occasion is very disturbing to me. This nightmare is always of me on this bridge and I am being chased over it, on foot. I am terrified of the ocean I hate the fact that it is so dark and you can't see to the bottom. I also hate the fact that your feet can't touch the bottom, I am deathly afraid of drowning. I don't know why I keep having this nightmare but I do. I don't know who is chasing me or why they are but it is happening. I am running and running to the point were i can't breath, gasping for air. When I arrive at the bridge it starts off with cars on it and then they are randomly all gone and all I can hear is the sound of my feet pounding on the concrete. All of a sudden the bridge starts swaying and the concrete turns to wood planks. The only way to get over the bridge is to hop on from plank to plank and each time the bridge sways more and more like a swing. The person is still chasing me not to far behind, because I have slowed down due to the wood planks in front of me. As I approach the second to last plank to hop over I look down, get dizzy, and must pause there. The man behind me grabs my foot and I slip and now I am dangling over the ocean with the only thing keeping me apart from the water is his hand holding my ankle. I then feel it slipping, I begin to scream, and then I wake up sweaty and out of breath. What a nightmare.

No comments:

Post a Comment