Friday, April 2, 2010

PORTRAIT

I would have to say the person I feel strongest about that it most in my life at the present moment is my boyfriend. I feel very strongly about him and may even say that I love him very much more than anyone ever before. I met him on December 3 and since then we have been inseparable. He is the most kind, caring, and trusting person I have ever met. I currently am living with him. When I try to picture him in my mind all I can see is how sexy he is and how I picture spending the rest of my life with him. He is such a gorgeous person on the inside and out. He does get rather aggravated easily for the most stupid reasons for example, me leaving a tank top in the bathroom but hey nobody is perfect. When I think about him all I can see is the future in my mind, eventually when I finish school, getting married and starting a family. The next step we anticipate is getting a bigger place due to the fact me living with him was unplanned. I have my own apartment but it just ended up that I stayed with him a few nights and neither of us wanted it to end. From there, I have been in my current state for months. I can't really even think of words to describe why I love him so much or how to say it, but I feel it. I feel it to be most important to any other thing in my life, making him happy means everything to me.

No comments:

Post a Comment